Friday, April 22, 2011

Portal 2 - Overclocker Achievement Guide


sub
Wow, so Portal @ is freaking amazing. I can't express how much I love this game. I just beat it today and it is really fun. The video is how to get one of the achievements in the game. So the level design is amazing and voice acting is superb. The one liners in this game are hilarious. If you have any doubt about getting this let me tell you that you won't be disappointed. I still haven't tried the coop yet since the psn is down but as soon as it is up I will go through it and tell you what i think of that portion of the game. So I recommend this game to everyone.

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad I actually got to see some gameplay; I've been hesitant about getting this game but now that I've seen some gameplay, I may have to reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE portal 2. I fell in love with the first one, and now I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i finally got this game.. be busting it out tonight

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've heard nothing but good things about portal 2, and thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nicely done, highly skilled you are

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet. gonna log on now and get this achieve. thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree!

    havent bought a game in quite a while.
    but i bought portal 2 on release and havent regretted it one second.

    level design: 10/10
    story: 10/10

    amazing game, i recommend it to everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks aweseom! im sure you felt great when you beat it :-)

    ReplyDelete